1. I've been dreaming again....which is awesome. What's the point of sleep if you can't play in dreamland?
2. I have been asked to pretty much assistant direct the after-school production of "Guys and Dolls" after a 6 year hiatus from theatre.
3. I have an *audition* on Saturday which scares the ever-loving-crap out of me, see above.
4. Career counseling starts Tuesday.
5. My yoga instructor told me she would extend the 100 bucks I put toward unlimited classes in November, to the NEXT 30 days, as I started my job November 2nd and have not been able to hit a single class SINCE. Until yesterday.
6. Our trees and flowers are blooming like MAD!
7. I finished a skirt, a pair of pants, and 2 shirts....one of which is pictured below.
The rest will be posted soon....the hubby has not been home to take pics of me---except for this one last night after I returned from my meeting with the drama teacher. He took three photos and my eyes were closed in all of them.
The sad thing?
There was no flash.
It's New Look 6816 and went together in under an hour.